Sunday, May 9, 2010

I want to tell all of you that I have been in and out of the hospital so much, I know which floor, and room I want in because of the view of the Lake Michigan in Kenosha, WI.
The hospital even have a pair of Paragon Falcons with a bird cam as they call it.
You can watch them in their nest when they are fluttering the wings and preaning themselves before they take off.
God seems to send me to the hospital for one reason or another because all I do is have my Bible, the Sword of God, resting on my eating table in front of me.
This last time I had doctors, nurses and techs looking at my new Bible The Defined King James Bible that my husband bought for me.
Tom has been so impressed with the Bible that he has bought several of them out to give out to his closest friends and relatives. I have a big large print Defined KJB and a hard cover medium Defined KJB. CLICK HERE.

No comments: