Friday, December 22, 2006

Religion

I did not mention anything about religion until now.

I know some of you may relate to what I am about to say what was going on when growing up with one parent one religion and the other parent being of another religion.

I was not baptized until the age of nine years old, but this was not of immersion but of being sprinkled.

I was having a very troubled marriage from honeymoon until my dissolution in January 2005.

I met my now husband of 16 months on a Christian web site.

We met and from then on things escalated and I moved to Wisconsin.

We married in the backyard of his home with a lot of his friends and none of mine present.

I came to know the Lord as my personal Savior and that He died on the Cross for my sins.

I asked the Lord Jesus to come into my life and in September of the same year, I was forgiven and I was baptized in the Baptist church.

I am passing on a web site for you to check out and it is a Bible Study.
http://www.jesuswalk.com/ephesians/

Sharon

No comments: