Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Latest Ordeal

I would like to take this time to say thank you for all the support you have given me in the past.
As Tom has posted I had to have two more tests done on Thursday November 5, 2009.

I had to have a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) and a CT Scan of my lungs to see how far my Sarcoidosis has infected my lungs.

These two tests cause an awful lot of pain in the chest and makes lieing down very very hard.

I get really upset when people make fun of me or say I have had those tests and they never bothered me.

If you do not have Sarcoidosis you do not know what you are taking about.

We get dry hacky cuoghs, people make fun, we cannot lay down at night because we are being crushed even with the cpap machine and O2.

Sarcoidosis mimics, Fibromyalgia, Cerebral Palsey, Musclar Distrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid conditions you name it.

I feel if you have not walked in my shoes, do not pass judgement on me.

No comments: