Friday, December 11, 2009

Really Bad For US


We report.. you decide!



Shep Smith, Fox News... If you check Obama's last trip overseas, his wife left just after their visit to France as stated below. She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it.. This was sent to me from a very good and reliable friend.
The pieces of the puzzle just keep on coming together! Interesting... "I did not write this... someone forwarded it to me,... but my wife lived in Saudi Arabia for two years, and from what she tells me, it makes sense!

Travel for Obama: I was at a Blockbusters on Saturday renting videos, and as I was going along the wall, there was a video called "Obama." I told the two men next to me that I wouldn't waste my time. We talked about Obama. These guys were Arabs and I asked them why they thought Michele Obama headed home following her visit in France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They told me she couldn't go to Saudi Arabia , Turkey , or Iraq . I said, "Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia , Turkey , and Dubai ..." They said that Obama is a Muslim, and by Muslim law he would not be allowed to bring his wife into countries that accept Sharia Law. Just thought it was interesting that two Arabs at Blockbusters accept the idea that we're being led by a Muslim who follows the Islamic creed. They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia ... It was a signal to the Muslim world. Just thought you would like to know. "

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you.

No comments: