Sunday, August 2, 2009

Control

I have not driven a vehicle since February because of not being able to breath and my heart acting up.
I needed some things from the grocery store and Tom was still in bed asleep. I waited until he got up so he knew where I was going.

I got behind the steering wheel, started the engine and took off toward the gas station.

I felt in complete control of my life again because of being able to drive.

I realized this morning, that I am not in complete control of my life because God is always there beside you, in front of you, in back of you to guide you in the right direction and to show you the right path to take.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thy own understanding in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3: 5-6.

Sharon L. Schuckman
sharupac@yahoo.com

No comments: